Friday, September 11, 2015

No Place to Hide was Spine Tingling!

No Place to Hide
Lynette Eason




Book Summary: In the latest novel in her Hidden Identity series, Lynette Eason throws listeners right into the action from the very beginning, propelling them along a dangerous road and asking the provocative question of how far we'd be willing to go if we were up against a wall. It's not every day you see your childhood friend and one-time crush on national news. Jackie Sellers just wishes that it were under different circumstances. She can't believe that Ian Lockwood is wanted in connection with a terrorist plot, and she's determined to find him and help him clear his name. But she's not the only one looking. The FBI wants him captured. The bad guys want him dead. Ian just wants to stay alive long enough to save thousands of innocent lives.

Review: This is one heart pounding book. From the start it has my head spinning and my heart pounding. Is it questionable to try to save and old friend from a treason charge. False charges or real is the question. Jackie was convinced Ian was innocent. Loved seeing how they were hounded and in the midst of all this they have no idea how they were being tracked. Some of the timing seemed off, but the tension and mystery was pulse pounding. Lynette Eason books have taught me to expect anything. I think this book is no exception. I was sitting at the edge of my seat to the end. I will admit that I have put the book down just to take a breath!
I would like to thank Net Galley and Revell for allowing me to read and review this book in return for a free copy and I was never asked to write a favorable review by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment