Thursday, July 11, 2013

Shattered (Part 1)

Shattered
Dani Pettrey





I am half way through this book. I was hooked at about the 3rd page!!! My brain is going a mile a minute to figure out the 'who and whys' of this mystery!! This is just the right amount of intensity and mystery. I also like the characters! Landon is fantastic and you just want to root for him in every way. I like Piper more and more as the story goes along, but she seems very young at times and naive about things at times yet other times she is on the mark. Reef is the perfect dupe for the murder and headstrong which makes him great. Had some difficulty with Kayden, because she can be one who doubts everyone around her and unrealistic about life in her environment (very believable because not every character is picture perfect). Really looking forward to reading Darcy's story!! Liked her immediately and the fact that they think she is some small time ski journalist is great. The background story of Gage and Meredith is great (although it may have been mentioned in the previous book which I have not read) and tantalizing when the next book comes out more answers and probable questions will keep me hooked! I agree with the fanfare I hear about Dani Pettrey this is one well written book! More to come when I finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment