Thursday, July 4, 2013

A Blessing

Psalms, Volume 2
Kathleen Nielson





Publisher Summary: In this second study of the book of Psalms, Kathleen Nielson takes us on a tour of additional well-chosen individual psalms, helping us to take them in deeply, savor their poetry, and receive from them the very breath of God. Then she goes a step farther—not only teaching the Psalms to us, but teaching us how to keep teaching ourselves, by providing additional psalms for individual study. Learn from the Psalms how to praise and pray, and learn from Kathleen how to learn the Psalms.

Review: I love this book. I prefer things like this printed form because it is a great tool to write in. The greatest part of this book and series is that you dig into so many places in scripture. I find it to be a great way to go through the Psalms and tie in scripture of relevance. This is one of my favorite things is how well scripture goes with scripture. I find it a true gift when someone is able to do this. It is through these workbooks and reading scripture that I have become better at doing this. Thanks be to God for Kathleen Nielson sharing her gift in these books and by the reading of His Word.
I would like to thank Net Galley and P & R Publishing for allowing me to read and review this book in return for a free copy and I was never asked to write a favorable review by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment