Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I have only one more to go before I have to let these friends go

The Judgement
Beverly Lewis





This novel is the story of an Amish family that is torn apart by a mysterious accident to the main characters mother. The main story line is about 2 sisters and each one is finding her way through their family, faith and lives. I found this to be a good character story that I breezed through quickly. I am glad I waited till all books were available before I started reading. That  way I could finish within a brief period of time and not have to sit on pins and needles wondering what next. The characters are realistic and and the events are realistic. Of course there are little things that seem less believable although when you know some things about the Amish being accepting of the Lord's Will and plan in their life, it is more understandable. This story has a climatic ending that made me want for more. I am sincerely thankful that Ms. Lewis writes series, because sometimes a writer can get you so caught up in the characters and their world that I hate to leave it. It was an ejoyable book from start to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment