Friday, August 1, 2014

Blind Trust is Part of a Unique and Exciting Series!

Blind Trust
Sandra Orchard




Book Summary: Kate Adams had no idea she was carrying counterfeit money, and she can't believe that it came from her sweet neighbor. Or that it lands her in the middle of another one of Detective Tom Parker's investigations. Determined to prove her neighbor's innocence, Kate stumbles into a pit of intrigue that is far deeper than a two-bit counterfeit operation--and strikes too close to home for comfort. As family secrets come to light, her world--and her budding romance with Tom--begin to crumble. To Kate, it's clear that she won't be safe until she uncovers all of Port Aster's secrets. But is it too late for her and Tom?

Review: Very suspenseful and well written. Even though this was a sequel to Deadly Devotion it was still readable as a stand alone. There was some spoilers throughout the book, but not enough to keep me from reading the first in the series someday. I found the storyline to be interesting. There was a lot going on throughout the story but I never felt like things were so scattered that they couldn't be resolve in the last 30 minutes of reading the book. It is nice to see the immediate things resolved. There were times that I was on the edge of my seat and a bit jumpy due to the events occurring in the book. I love the thrill of the suspense and the characters were original and likable. The secondary characters and some surprises kept me going to the end. I am looking forward to the next book in the Port Aster Secrets series.
I would like to thank Net Galley and Revell for allowing me to read and review this book in return for a free copy and I was never asked to write a favorable review by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment