Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Another Day, Another Dali was Awesome!

Another Day, Another Dali
Sandra Orchard
Book Summary: A Fast-Paced, Keep-You-Guessing Whodunit with a Dash of Romance When a valuable Salvador Dali painting belonging to her grandmother's friend is mysteriously replaced by a forgery, FBI Special Agent Serena Jones is called in to investigate. Serena hopes finding the thief will also mean finally measuring up to Nana's expectations. But when the evidence points to members of the owner's own household, it becomes increasingly clear that Serena won't be winning any popularity contests. The Dali isn't the only painting that's fallen prey to the forgery-replacing thief, raising the specter of a sophisticated theft ring--one with links to dirty cops, an aspiring young artist, and the unsolved murder of Serena's grandfather. With plenty of edge-of-your-seat moments, Another Day, Another Dali gives the plucky Serena Jones--and readers--a new high-stakes case to crack.


Review: Really like this series. I was a little slow with reading the book, but it did not fail to be a fast pace story that had so many twists and turns. I can’t decide whether Tanner or Nate should get the honor of being with Serena. It was such a fun mystery. I am already looking forward to the next book. I found that so much was resolved with Serena and her Nana. It also added some details to her Grandfather’s death. I always love the idea of a secret passage. To me that is the coolest thing! I love the writing and the characters!! This story had many twists and turns enough to keep you on your toes. There many funny moments that broke the tension.

I would like to thank Net Galley and Revell for allowing me to read and review this book in return for a free copy and I was never asked to write a favorable review by anyone. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment