Thursday, November 24, 2016

Tangled Webs is Tangled for Me!

Tangled Webs
Irene Hannon
Book Summary: After a disastrous Middle East mission ends his six-year Army Ranger career, Finn McGregor needs some downtime. A peaceful month in the woods sounds like the perfect way to decompress. But peace isn't on the agenda once he crosses paths with publishing executive Dana Lewis, a neighbor who is nursing wounds of her own. Someone seems bent on disrupting her stay in the lakeside cabin she inherited from her grandfather. As Finn and Dana work together to discover who is behind the disquieting pranks, the incidents begin to take on a menacing tone. And when it becomes apparent Dana's foe may have deadly intent, Finn finds himself back in the thick of the action--ready or not.

Summary: I found the book a bit slow for me. I usually love Irene Hannon books, this time I struggled to get through it at times. Dana was a unique character and her back story was interesting. Finn seemed a little flat, at the start, after all the build of from the other books. I wished I was more engrossed in the story line. It was only at the end that I found the twist at the end very exciting. The ending made the entire book worth it.

I would like to thank Net Galley and Revell for allowing me to read and review this book in return for a free copy and I was never asked to write a favorable review by anyone. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment