Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Dubiosity Did Not Leave Me Uncertain

Dubiosity
Christy Barritt
Book Summary: Savannah Harris vowed to leave behind her old life as an intrepid investigative reporter. But when a friend raises suspicions about two migrant workers who’ve gone missing from the sleepy coastal town Savannah calls home, her curiosity spikes. As ever more eerie incidents begin afflicting the area, each works to draw Savannah out of her seclusion and raise the stakes—for both Savannah and the surrounding community. Even as Savannah’s new boarder, Clive Miller, makes her feel things she thought long forgotten, she suspects he’s hiding something too, and he’s not the only one. Doubts collide in Savannah’s mind: Who can she really trust? As secrets emerge and danger closes in, Savannah must choose between faith and uncertainty. One wrong decision might spell the end…not just for her, but for everyone around her. Will she unravel the mystery in time, or will doubt get the best of her?

Review: I loved the storyline it pulled me in right away. I found Savannah to be very realistic and well written. The storyline flowed very well and the mystery was great. I found the dialogue and the plot were well written. There was enough mystery going on that held my attention. The plot moved at a good speed and before I knew it the end was at hand. So much was happening that it truly was hard to figure out who was the murderer. Clive was just as much of a mystery at the start and as the story progressed the details of who he was were provided. This truly was a great book because little than big mysteries were revealed which kept me hanging on.

I would like to thank Net Galley and Waterfall Press for allowing me to read and review this book in return for a free copy and I was never asked to write a favorable review by anyone. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment