Friday, May 27, 2016

Silence in the Dark was not so Silent

Silence in the Dark
Patricia Bradley




Book Summary: When Bailey Adams left Logan Point two years ago she thought she was getting away from her problems. Running into her ex-fiancé Danny Maxwell was not part of the plan--neither was being chased through the city by the local drug cartel, the Calatrava. Now despite her best efforts, Danny is her only chance of escaping the people chasing her and getting back to Logan Point safely. Can Bailey find the strength to face what's coming? And in the midst of the chaos, can she keep herself from falling in love with her rescuer all over again? With lean, fast-paced prose that will keep you turning the pages, Patricia Bradley pens a superb story of suspense and second chances.

Review: Love this series!! Great suspense, I do love a book that takes off with a bang and keeps the tension at a level where you do not know when the next big event will be!! That is what this book did for me. Great to see characters from previous books, the characters are well written and keep the story interesting. I love Danny and Bailey. One of my favorite characters was Angel. He was a great sidekick, that was written well enough to be and equal to Danny. I enjoyed reading all about Robyn’s sister. This entire series is fantastic!

I would like to thank Net Galley and Revell for allowing me to read and review this book in return for a free copy and I was never asked to write a favorable review by anyone. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment