Monday, February 22, 2016

Always Watching is an Exciting New Series

Always Watching
Lynette Eason





Book Summary: The bodyguards of Elite Guardians Agency have more than just skill and prowess in common--they're also all women. When it becomes clear that popular psychiatrist and radio personality Wade Savage has a stalker, his father secretly hires Elite Guardians in order to protect his son. But when Wade's bodyguard is attacked and nearly killed, agency owner Olivia Edwards must step in and fill the gap. Olivia's skills are about to be tested to the limit as Wade's stalker moves from leaving innocent gifts at his door to threatening those closest to him. Olivia has the feeling that she's next on the list. And to complicate things even further, she realizes that her heart may be in as much danger as her client.

Review: This was a great read!! Fast paced but not so fast I had to put it away to keep my heart from racing so fast. I loved the story. The stalking that escalates. How does he/she know when, where and what the victim is doing. I did guess the who, but it was great to see it all come together. Olivia and Wade were great together. I found the various incidents were heart pounding enough and the breathing room in between was necessary. I liked the way the story unfolded without giving away too much. The whole reveal of who the stalker was and the accomplice got revealed in parts and was very clever. The ending was suspenseful and the whole book was exciting. Great start to the a new series. Can’t wait to read the rest of them.

I would like to thank Net Galley and Revell for allowing me to read and review this book in return for a free copy and I was never asked to write a favorable review by anyone. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment